Terms and Conditions for Bookings and Cancellations
Terms and Conditions.
When booking for any training session, clinic, event or course, you are agreeing to the following T’s & C’s.
Bookings and Refunds:
With effect from 1st January 2018
Refunds will only be made upon receipt of a doctors or vets certificate respectively. In such cases a £5.00 administration charge will be retained.
Payment methods accepted:
- BACS transfer (preferred) Natwest Bank Sort Code 601846 Account Number 21156468. Please use your name as reference.
- Card payment (mobile card machine)
- By clicking on our events bookings page and following the link, click here to be taken to the page.
***PLEASE NOTE CHEQUE PAYMENTS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTED***
Should you wish to cancel or change a booking please be aware of the following:
Cancellations made within 48hrs of the booked session will be charged at 50% of the full price.
Cancellations made within 24hrs of the booked session will be charged at FULL PRICE.
Fees will be waived should *severe weather conditions prevail, which deems it too dangerous to ride, and no other options are available, then the cancellation fee will be waived.
CLINIC BOOKING: Bookings are non transferable to other clinics, unless a clinic is cancelled by Sharon Johnson Equestrian.
*The severe conditions include, but are not limited to: GALE FORCE WINDS, Torrential flooding rain, Severe arena flooding, Ice/snow, "Heavy Rain" is NOT covered in the cancellation policy.
Cancellations MUST be made by telephone as the email is not always available to check, please do not text. If you do not contact me, and I arrive for training, you will be liable to pay 100% of the charge.
Should I be unable to attend a booked session, you will be contacted as soon as possible, no charge will be made.
Moving of previously booked slots may incur a £5.00 charge, unless changed by Sharon Johnson.
- Important Note: PLEASE BE READY TO COMMENCE YOUR SESSION AT THE BOOKED TIME. Due to the nature of freelance there is a lot of organisation of travelling between clients, should you be late for whatever reason, I will still need to finish your session on the scheduled time, as running over will put other clients times out and it is unfair on them. You will still be charged the full price of your session. If you choose to use part of your sessions as a warm up, this is fine, as too is already being in the arena warmed up ready. If I have time issues due to traffic or similar, I will of course complete your booked time, if you are unable to run over and I have been late, your session will be charged at an appropriate reduced rate.
- ALL NEW CLIENTS will be required to complete a rider registration form. This is confidential and required for insurance purposes. Simply click here and you can download it.
- All riders 16 years of age and under must be accompanied by a suitable adult, and an emergency contact given